With more than 50 years of experience in carbide materials, CTD is constantly testing new carbide materials to improve wear resistance of compounding die plate cutting faces. Our die plates are developed and made in house with our state of the art CNC machines, die- and wire EDM and brazing equipment, in order to get the best die plate for your application at a competitive price.
We actually have developed a carbide cutting face material with the highest wear resistance in the market in combination with high edge stability and a low thermal conductivity design. Features of the die plate are:
- High wear resistant cutting face leading to long time between grinding
- Special carbide grade with high edge strength guaranteeing constant pellet shapes without fines.
- No die hole freezing because of the materials used and the special design.
CTD offers following products and services for pelletizing applications:
- Pelletizing die plates for underwater pelletizing
- Pelletizing knives: bi-metal and mono-block for all pelletizers
- Repair and reconditioning of all pelletizing die plates (up to 1.5 m in diameter)