Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us at the only exhibition for the European plastics additives and compounding industry. Compounding World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including compounders, masterbatch makers, specifiers and end users.
Compounding World Expo is also co-located with the Plastics Recycling World Expo, Plastics Extrusion World Expo and Plastics Testing World Expo.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 300+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics additives and compounding industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Essen
Japan Steel Works Europe GmbH (JSW Europe) located in Dusseldorf, Germany is a subsidiary company of The Japan Steel Works, Ltd. JSW Europe sells Twin Screw Extruder with the optimum solution for customer’s challenging target such as improving quality, increasing throughput, energy saving and so on. We find and provide the solution through the performance trials using Twin Screw Extruder in JSW Europe Extrusion Technical Center.
In order to determine the optimum solution, JSW Europe Extrusion Technical Center does the discussion with customers to hear their actual issue and pick up the tool of solution from lots of experience. The parent company “The Japan Steel Works, Ltd. (JSW)” was founded by the Japanese government in 1907 as a joint venture among two British firms and one Japanese company.
Through over 110 years, JSW has continued to respond the customer’s needs and develop various technology. JSW established a local business office in 1969 in order to join the European area business and support the customers in Europe. The office became a local subsidiary in 2012, then we have expanded our activities in Europe as “Japan Steel Works Europe GmbH” till today.