Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us at the only exhibition for the European plastics additives and compounding industry. Compounding World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including compounders, masterbatch makers, specifiers and end users.
Compounding World Expo is also co-located with the Plastics Recycling World Expo and Plastics Testing World Expo.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics additives and compounding industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Essen
Cabot Corporation (NYSE: CBT) is a leading global specialty chemicals and performance materials company headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. Cabot is the world’s leading manufacturer of black masterbatch and conductive compounds solutions. We create value with unique formulations helping our customers to differentiate. With our long-lasting experience, we formulate highly dispersed carbon black solutions tailoring the unique carbon black functionalities to our customer's application requirements such as UV protection, tinting strength, color, and shade.
Cabot is the reference in the market for high quality highly dispersed masterbatches. Our formulations are designed for ease of dilution and homogeneous mixing ensuring stable processing for dispersion critical applications. We offer conductive compounds and concentrates that provide you with the ultimate performance in electrostatic dissipative (ESD) and other conductive plastics applications, as well as electronics processing and packaging, industrial safety, automotive, aerospace, and many others.