Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us at the only exhibition for the European plastics additives and compounding industry. Compounding World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including compounders, masterbatch makers, specifiers and end users.
Compounding World Expo is also co-located with the Plastics Recycling World Expo, Plastics Extrusion World Expo and Plastics Testing World Expo.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics additives and compounding industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Essen
The success of Leistritz Extrusionstechnik GmbH comes from an extensive knowledge of machine and process design bringing new technologies to market within a quality-oriented environment. Leistritz has been committed to plastics extrusion for more than 80 years from its headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany. The company designs and manufactures customized co-rotating twin screw extruders as well as turnkey extrusion lines for the plastics industry. Leistritz customers benefit from an extensive know-how in material processing and various fields of application such as masterbatch, compounding, laboratory and direct extrusion or recycling systems.
The prime discipline of Leistritz is a comprehensive know-how in providing process solutions. Knowing which machine concept and line layout is to be used calls for the necessary process engineering expertise. Leistritz satisfies this need - be it for a high-tech compounding plant or other complex plastics processing systems where the highest quality demands must be met.