Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us at the only exhibition for the European plastics additives and compounding industry. Compounding World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including compounders, masterbatch makers, specifiers and end users.
Compounding World Expo is also co-located with the Plastics Recycling World Expo, Plastics Extrusion World Expo and Plastics Testing World Expo.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics additives and compounding industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Essen
The MAAG Group is a broadly diversified global solutions provider with integrated and customizable systems in process technology for the polymer, chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and food industries. Its Pump & Filtration Systems, Pelletizing & Pulverizing Systems, Recycling Systems and Digitalization divisions consolidate the many years of experience and in-depth know-how of the AUTOMATIK, ETTLINGER, GALA, MAAG, REDUCTION, SCHEER and XANTEC product brands.
The MAAG Group currently employs over 1,100 people at production sites in Switzerland, Germany, Italy, the USA, and China. Additional sales and service centers in France, Malaysia, India, Thailand and Brazil ensure close attention to customers’ needs.
For more information visit www.maag.com.