Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us at the only exhibition for the European plastics additives and compounding industry. Compounding World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including compounders, masterbatch makers, specifiers and end users.
Compounding World Expo is also co-located with the Plastics Recycling World Expo and Plastics Testing World Expo.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics additives and compounding industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Essen
"Great opportunities for networking and staying up to date with industry trends and needs."
Mariana Correa, Salt and Pepper Technology
"Great targeted expo with nice add on presentations"
James Mitchell, BASF
"Interesting presentations and the presence of key industry players make it an important and successful show."
Arqam Anjum, QolorTech
"A one-stop shop for recycling industrial trends and technology advancements"
Christian Kohlweyer, Procter&Gamble
"Good expo with the correct people on the stands that could provide answers directly instead of just sending answers afterwards"
Kevin Degryse, Berry Alloc
Stand - A506
WACKER is a global chemical company with some 14,400 employees and annual sales of around €6.21 billion (2021).
WACKER has a global network of 26 production sites, 23 technical competence centers and 52 sales offices.