EXPO POSTPONED TO 2021
On-going uncertainty created by Coronavirus pandemic has led to the decision to delay the Compounding World Expo and its co-located shows until 1-2 June 2021.
Rita Andrews, head of exhibitions at AMI, said “We have been reviewing the fast-changing situation daily, and we have been consulting with exhibitors, Messe Essen, local government and health authorities. Our primary concerns are for the health and safety of all attendees at our events, and delivering the very best audience for our exhibitors. With these factors in mind, we have taken the decision to postpone the expos”.
The Compounding World Expo will return to the MESSE ESSEN in Germany from 1-2 June 2021.
This event brings together professionals from across the compounding industry for two days of networking, knowledge sharing and innovation. Your free ticket provides admission to the largest concentration of compounding related exhibits
in Europe including access to the co-located events: Plastics Extrusion World Expo, Polymer Testing World Expo and Plastics Recycling World. As well as 5 focused conference theatres – each with a busy two-day program of technical presentations,
seminars and industry debates and exclusive networking events.
Vice President and General Manager
Avient Corporation (formerly PolyOne)
Dr. Martin Fabian
Product Safety Manager - Data Management and Systems EMEA and APAC
Director of Technology - Europe
Washington Penn Plastic
Senior Process Engineer
Chief Research & Development Officer
Vice President BU Technical Compounds
- AMI postpones plastics industry expos in Essen
- Polymer Foam conference to run the day before the European plastics expos
- Free webinar: Trends in thermally conductive plastics compounds
- Co-located conferences to run the day before the North American plastics expos
- SC-Consultants to present updated Ludovic software at Compounding World Expo
- Over 250 exhibitors sign up for expanded plastics exhibitions in Cleveland, Ohio