NEW DATES CONFIRMED
Whilst we have been very excited about hosting our expos in Essen this June, with the current pandemic still prevalent, we are sorry to say, we just aren’t able to go forward with our original plan.
We have decided to postpone the co-located expos and conferences to 29-30 September 2021.
The Compounding World Expo will return to Germany
This event brings together professionals from across the compounding industry for two days of networking, knowledge sharing and innovation. Your free ticket provides admission to the largest concentration of compounding related exhibits
in Europe including access to the co-located events: Plastics Extrusion World Expo, Polymer Testing World Expo and Plastics Recycling World. As well as 5 focused conference theatres – each with a busy two-day program of technical presentations,
seminars and industry debates and exclusive networking events.
Vice President and General Manager
Avient Corporation (formerly PolyOne)
Dr. Martin Fabian
Director of Technology - Europe
Washington Penn Plastic
Senior Process Engineer
Chief Research & Development Officer
VP Global Sales, Marketing & Development
MOCOM Compounds GmbH & Co.KG
Global Sales Director
- GreenMantra Technologies Announces Exclusive Distribution Relationship with HARKE GROUP
- Sciences Computers Consultants to host free webinar on Ludovic software
- AMI postpones plastics industry expos in Essen
- DSM selects MAAG Group for expansion in strand pelletizing business
- Polymer Foam conference to run the day before the European plastics expos
- Free webinar: Trends in thermally conductive plastics compounds