The Compounding World Expo will return to the MESSE ESSEN in Germany from 3 – 4 June 2020.
This event brings together professionals from across the compounding industry for two days of networking, knowledge sharing and innovation. Your free ticket provides admission to the largest concentration of compounding related exhibits
in Europe including access to the co-located events: Plastics Extrusion World Expo, Polymer Testing World Expo and Plastics Recycling World. As well as 5 focused conference theatres – each with a busy two-day program of technical presentations,
seminars and industry debates and exclusive networking events.
Georg H Luh
Director of Process Technology
CPM Extrusion Group
FeaturedDr. Martin Fabian
Lifocolor Farben GmbH & Co. KG
- Evonik focuses on additives for plastics and rubber recycling
- Enabling ecological coloring of renewable bioplastics
- Expanding plastics exhibitions will return to Cleveland, Ohio in 2020
- White paper: Summary of the global plastics industry
- Leading suppliers sign up for fast-growing plastics exhibitions in Essen
- More than 200 exhibitors sign up for next year’s plastics shows in Essen