The Compounding World Expo will return to the MESSE ESSEN in Germany from 3 – 4 June 2020.
This event brings together professionals from across the compounding industry for two days of networking, knowledge sharing and innovation. Your free ticket provides admission to the largest concentration of compounding related exhibits in Europe including
access to the co-located events: Plastics Extrusion World Expo, Polymer Testing World Expo and Plastics Recycling World. As well as 5 focused conference theatres – each with a busy two-day program of technical presentations, seminars and industry
debates and exclusive networking events.
Application Development Engineer
Borealis Polymers NV
Georg H Luh
Director of Process Technology
CPM Extrusion Group
FeaturedDr. Martin Fabian
Lifocolor Farben GmbH & Co. KG
Quentin Le Piouff
Market Development Manager
Nordic Grafting Company (NGC)
Sales and Business Development Manager
Polyscope Polymers B.V.
President & CEO
Senior Process Engineer – Engineering Plastics
- Leading suppliers sign up for fast-growing plastics exhibitions in Essen
- Visit booth A707 at the Cleveland Expos 2019 to find out more about CPM’s new Innovation Lab
- INSPEC.TECH to present new in-line pellet inspection solutions at Cleveland Expos 2019 – Booth A510
- Cleveland Expos 2019 welcome Pallmann Industries to booth B452
- Congratulations to Bühler for winning the Queen’s Award for food safety and recycling innovation. Visit them on booth B102
- Farrel Pomini to feature Compounding Tower and Synergy™ Control System Demonstration on booth A431