The Compounding World Expo will return to the MESSE ESSEN in Germany from 3 – 4 June 2020.
This event brings together professionals from across the compounding industry for two days of networking, knowledge sharing and innovation. Your free ticket provides admission to the largest concentration of compounding related exhibits in Europe including
access to the co-located events: Plastics Extrusion World Expo, Polymer Testing World Expo and Plastics Recycling World. As well as 5 focused conference theatres – each with a busy two-day program of technical presentations, seminars and industry
debates and exclusive networking events.
Application Development Engineer
Borealis Polymers NV
Georg H Luh
Director of Process Technology
CPM Extrusion Group
FeaturedDr. Martin Fabian
Lifocolor Farben GmbH & Co. KG
Quentin Le Piouff
Market Development Manager
Nordic Grafting Company (NGC)
Sales and Business Development Manager
Polyscope Polymers B.V.
President & CEO
Senior Process Engineer – Engineering Plastics
- Expanding plastics exhibitions will return to Cleveland, Ohio in 2020
- White paper: Summary of the global plastics industry
- Leading suppliers sign up for fast-growing plastics exhibitions in Essen
- More than 200 exhibitors sign up for next year’s plastics shows in Essen
- Successful debut of Plastics Extrusion World Expo, Compounding World Expo and Plastics Recycling World Expo in North America
- Cleveland Expos welcome Europiren B.V. to booth A229