Event postponed to 7-8 October 2020
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, AMI has taken the decision to postpone the Compounding World Expo, Plastics Extrusion World Expo, Polymer Testing World Expo and Plastics Recycling World Expo to 7-8 October 2020.
The health and safety of all show participants is our top priority, as well as ensuring we meet with the needs of all our customers.
We look forward to welcoming you to Essen, Germany later this year.
The Compounding World Expo will return to the MESSE ESSEN in Germany from 7-8 October 2020.
This event brings together professionals from across the compounding industry for two days of networking, knowledge sharing and innovation. Your free ticket provides admission to the largest concentration of compounding related exhibits
in Europe including access to the co-located events: Plastics Extrusion World Expo, Polymer Testing World Expo and Plastics Recycling World. As well as 5 focused conference theatres – each with a busy two-day program of technical presentations,
seminars and industry debates and exclusive networking events.
Vice President and General Manager
Dr. Martin Fabian
Product Safety Manager - Data Management and Systems EMEA and APAC
Director of Technology - Europe
Washington Penn Plastic
Senior Process Engineer
Chief Research & Development Officer
Vice President BU Technical Compounds
- Co-located conferences to run the day before the North American plastics expos
- SC-Consultants to present updated Ludovic software at Compounding World Expo
- Over 250 exhibitors sign up for expanded plastics exhibitions in Cleveland, Ohio
- New dates announced for plastics industry expos in Essen
- Exhibitor Interview: Brabender Technologie
- Free conference programme announced for Compounding World Expo